Dandruff is one of the most annoying hair problems that no one wants to have. Dandruff is not only annoying and painful but it is also extremely visible especially if you have dark black hairs. A number of people even deal with chronic dandruff all year around. The suffering persons often get dry, itchy and flaky scalps. Dandruff can attack you at any time but it is more common during fall and winters.
There are the number of over-the-counter medications or drugs available in the market that promise to cure your scalp condition or dandruff problems but these drugs contain chemicals which make your dandruff problem worse and also damage the scalp if it is used for a longer period of time. Nowadays, a number of people have switched to natural cure that is cost effective, side-effects free as well as effective in curing your dandruff problem. Natural products are not only side effects free but also more effective than your market products.
Numerous home remedies can be used to cure dandruff problem but one of the most effective natural remedies for dandruff treatment is apple cider vinegar. Yes, you read it right. Apple cider vinegar in dandruff treatment works really amazing because of its effective and beneficial properties. First of all, we are going to tell you a short description of apple cider vinegar.
As the name suggests, it is a type of vinegar that is made from both cider and apple. This is found to be capable of curing everything from flu to fight against diabetes and heart problems. Some studies even show that adding apple cider vinegar to your regular diet can give you myriad health benefits. It has been using for centuries for a variety of uses such as preserving foods and to treat many medical maladies.
Apple Cider Vinegar in Dandruff Treatment
Apple cider has great benefits in curing dandruff problems as well as your itchy scalp. If you are still wondering, read the following unbelievable amazing facts of apple cider vinegar in dandruff treatment.
- ACV actually disinfect the outer scalp of your head by killing the fungus that causes the dry scalp. It will also reduce the inflammation caused by the dry and itchy scalp.
- Apple cider vinegar has powerful antiseptic properties and active enzymes that help to kill the virus and yeast causing itchy scalp.
- It has also the antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent all the bacteria, fungus and viral activities on your scalp.
- Apple cider vinegar also helps in balancing the pH levels of the scalp to clear itchiness and dryness. This will help in growing your hair healthy without any dandruff and other scalp problems.
- ACV also acts as a natural clarifier which helps in removing the buildup from styling products and shampoos and also strengthening your hairs by closing the cuticles on your hair shaft. All these processes help to promote the natural shine of your hairs and make them lighter and softer.
- Apple cider vinegar in dandruff treatment is the best remedy. It has a lot of essential nutrients such as vitamin C, A, B1, B6 and potassium that exfoliate the top layer of the skin and treat dandruff or scalp problems effectively.
- The enzymes present in apple cider vinegar help in open the clogged pores to make the scalp healthy and keep the scalp infection like dandruff at bay.
- ACV acts as a mild conditioner which helps to reduce the itchiness and flaking of the scalp. It also helps to add shine and volume to the hair.
These facts are enough to make you sure that Apple cider vinegar is one of the amazing remedies for dandruff problems. If you are wondering how to use apple cider vinegar in dandruff treatment, here is the solution. You need to simply apply apple cider vinegar directly onto the scalp with the help of cotton ball. Gently massage the mixture in circular motion for 3 minutes and then wrap your head in a warm towel. Leave it for one hour and then rinse off with water.
You can even add some other natural ingredients with apple cider vinegar in dandruff treatment. You can add essential oils, fenugreek paste, grape seed oil, cornmeal, peppermint, rosemary and witch hazel for more effective results. These natural ingredients are also effective in curing your dandruff problem. Having dandruff is really annoying and painful problem. If you want to get rid of this problem fast, only apple cider vinegar can help you in the same. So, folks, try this startling remedy and get a healthy scalp with no dandruff.